The Luminos Fund’s program in Ethiopia was featured by TV5 Monde Afrique! The video report profiles Luminos student Wetise, and gives viewers a look inside a Luminos classroom, our unique joyful learning model, and some of the factors keeping children out of school. Watch the video segment (in French) here or by clicking the image below.
- Amid Global Learning Crisis, New RCT Shows Dramatic Learning Gains for Luminos Students in Liberia
- Students’ Welfare in the Center: Creating Safe, Inclusive, and Healthy Environments
- Supporting Children’s Psychosocial Well-Being in Ethiopia
- Joyful Learning in the Classroom: 5 Techniques for an Engaging Pedagogy
- Measuring Transformative Learning Gains: Key Findings from the IDinsight RCT of Luminos’ Liberia Program