Join Our Team
Careers at the Luminos Fund
Do you believe all children should have a chance to learn, especially those who are out-of-school due to poverty, conflict, and discrimination? If you do, the Luminos Fund may be a great place for you to make a difference — and grow your career.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter and your CV.
The Luminos Fund is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Luminos Benefits & Perks
- 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 11 designated employee holidays each year
- Medical and dental coverage for employees and their families
- Simple IRA retirement plan with a 3% match
- Family, medical, and military leave
- Social gatherings, quarterly team offsites, and team bonding
- Modern downtown headquarters next to Boston’s South Station
- Travel opportunities
The Luminos Fund is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt charitable organization registered in the United States (EIN 36-4817073).