The Luminos Fund’s program in Ethiopia was featured by TV5 Monde Afrique! The video report profiles Luminos student Wetise, and gives viewers a look inside a Luminos classroom, our unique joyful learning model, and some of the factors keeping children out of school. Watch the video segment (in French) here or by clicking the image below.
- TV5 Monde Afrique features Luminos’ Ethiopia Program
- Luminos Liberia Students Made Remarkable Progress Despite Pandemic-Shortened School Year
- Showing Up, Raw Data, and Logistics: 3 Lessons on Conducting a Successful Baseline Evaluation in Ghana
- Bringing Out the Light in Ghana: Ethel Sakitey
- Luminos Launches in Ghana